General Rules and Regulations
- Students attending Classes are expected to be neatly dressed in the uniform approved by the college.
- Every student should possess an identity card, which should be produced whenever asked for by the college authorities
- Punctuality and regular attendance is compulsory. Leave of absence from college should be applied for and obtained before hand Unforeseen absence must be justified on return to college
- Absence from college tests / examination will not be tolerated. In such cases the students will not be admitted until their parents meet the principal.
- Irregularity in attendance, insubordination, neglect of work, vandalism, obscenity in word or action etc. is punishable by suspension or dismissal.
- Attendance in classes and examination, good performance, good conduct and behaviour will be taken in to consideration for internal assessment marks.
- Under no circumstances the fees once paid will be refunded.
- Students should not indulge in any untoward activities either in the campus or outside the campus that will affect the General Administration and Discipline of the college.
- Students discontinuing the course before the completion have to pay the remaining semester fees before claiming transfer certificate